2014 NENTOA Rendezvous
Friday July 18 - Sunday July 20
Essex Island Marina • Essex, CT
Please mark your calendars for this year’s NENTOA Rendezvous. Thanks to the dozens of Tuggers who provided feedback for this year’s event we have made a few tweaks which will hopefully make a great event even more attractive:
- Rather than commencing on a Wednesday night — we begin on Friday night with the traditional Rum Party and Potluck Dinner.
- Friday night we have an incredible guest speaker — Captain Edward Cubanski, Commander of the US Coast Guard Sector Long Island Sound. We’re honored that Captain Cubanski will be joining us — and look forward to a terrific presentation.
- Saturday will have many familiar events (boat hopping, experts panel) and some new — including on the water (yes, you in the boat) demonstrations.
- Tom Callen from Yachtmaster will join us for the day. Tom has become the premier Nordic systems and engine expert (both Cummins and Yanmar). He’s working with Wilde Yachts in putting together the quintessential Nordic maintenance program and will be on hand throughout the day to answer your questions or even go on board to review an issue.
- One of West Marine’s foremost electronics experts will join us to provide information on what is the latest in marine electronics.
- We’ll hear the latest from the factory from a factory rep and learn what new things they’re up to.
- As always — we’ll renew old friendships and make new ones with our Nordic Tug Family.
- And on Sunday — we’ll have the choice of a one week or a two week cruise — both westward adventures through New York City with the two week cruise including a trip up the Hudson!
We’ll be posting a full agenda and registration packet on this website soon.